Friendship ...

Good morning. My blog posting has slowed down, and will continue in that direction for the forseeable future. I am no longer a memeber of Rubbernecker Stamps Design Team, and currently only with Scor-Pal. That being said I thought I would pop in and share the last card I made for Rubbernecker Stamps.


I enjoyed creating this card using the following Rubbernecker Stamp Products ... Mixable Flower Stack Die, Small Leaf Group Die, Nested Rectable Stitch Die, Create a Garden 3, and the coordinating Barrel Garden Dies.

I have been making albums and folios, and once I get some pictures taken I will share those with you.

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, Ruza,
I love all your creations! I've been a fan since I saw an unboxing of your cards on Operation Write Home.

If you miss being on a design team, I have room for you on Cut it Up Challenge Blog. Check us out and email me if you're interested in joining our team. (cutitupchallenges@gmail.com)

Evelyn
http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com/