A Rose Fairy ...



Good morning.  This weeks Digi Makeover Challenge #60 is all about "Lots of Layers".

I am always challenged with this type of challenge. Sometimes I can put lot of layers on a card, and other times it is a struggle. LOL!  So here is what I came up with ...


Today's card features the sweet Rose Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps.  I printed Rose 2-x's, colored one with Copic Markers and fussy cut her out, applied Distress Ink to the second copy, and layered the colored image on top. Once this part was done, I was stuck!!! True, it took me over an hour to figure out how to add all the layers.  There aren't many, but I'm liking the final design.  No sentiment means this card can be used for any occasion.

I know that many of you are awesome at creating cards with "Lots of Layers" so why not join in the FUN, and link up your new project at the Digi Makeover Challenge Blog. The only requirement is that you use a Digital Stamp. You can find all of the requirements on the Blog, and while you're there check out what the rest of the Design Team created.

On another note.  Today's is my last post as a Digi Makeover Designer!  I have truly enjoyed my time working with these talented ladies and wish them all the best.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Robin said…
Very pretty! Love your swirl. Hugs, Robin
Emily Lauritzen said…
Going to miss having you around Ruza! It was great getting to work with you for a little while :)
I get stuck with layers sometimes too...I think there are 3 cards sitting on my desk just waiting to be finished cuz I just can't figure out what to add :)
I love all your shades of blue and the large swirl!
<3 Emily L.