Just roll With it ...

This card was created for the Play Date Cafe Challenge #80, which was to use Red, Orange and White.

To create the road I brushed on some Wild Honey and Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and used a paintbrush with water to blend them together.  I like the rust like effect I got!  The scooter was paper pieced, and stickles were added to the PP I created.  A Metallic Pen was used on the mirrors, and then I added some glossy accents to them.  I sponged the Stormy Sky Distress Ink at the top of the card then inked up the star and put some stars in the sky, and then I went over the area with the paintbrush with water to blend it together.

The color inspirational photo ...

Hope my design provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create.

Thanks for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Paper Smooches Spiffy Scooters
 - Paper:  Bazzill Basics and Recollections
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Wild Honey - Vintage Photo - Stormy Sky Distress Ink, Faber-Castell Metallic Pitt Artist Pen, Inkssentials Glossy Accents, and X-Mas Red and Star Dust Stickles
 - Tools:  Scissors, Darice Embossing Brushes, Tim Holtz Applicator with Sponge, Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots

Comments

Andrea Ewen said…
Super cute, Ruza...love that little scooter and the sweet sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!
Ruza, I like how you paper pieced this scooter! Makes it more fun. THanks for playing with us at THe pLay dATe CAfe!
Jaclyn Miller said…
Your scooter is so cute and I love how you sponged the top and bottom! Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.