I combined two challenges to create this fun card! We have Lawnscaping Challenge #10 called Polka Dot Frenzy, and a color pallet provided by the Play Date Cafe Challenge #82.
Play Date Cafe Challenge is perfect for this set.
I hope my design provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create.
Thanks for stopping by.
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn Admit One
- Paper: Bazzill Blind Date & Yellow, Neenah Classic Solar White, DCWV The Dots, Stripes & Plaids Matstack, Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather Matstack, and Beach Babe from Fancy Pants.
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers
- Extra: Recollections Rhinestones
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Squares Large, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Creative Memories Corner Round Punch