Bugaboo Wacky Wednesday #2

We have a new Wacky Wednesday Challenge from Bugaboo over at Paper Craft PlanetChallenge #2 is to create a design based this inspirational picture.


I purchased this Sunbonnet Fish 1 Digi Stamp from Bugaboo at the beginning of May, and think its perfect for this challenge.

I printed off a couple copies of the stamp, colored the whole design on one and only the hat on the other, and fussy cut them out.  I cut off the fishing line completely from the design.  Layered the design on my PP and background color, and then used some American Craft Black Twine to sew my own fishing line into the design.  I then popped on the hat with 3/16" Mini Glue Dots.

I hope my design provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

~Tammy~ said…
Too cute! I love how you used the twine for the line!